Data Protection Policy
You can find a PDF version of our Data Protection Policy here.
Data Privacy Notice
The purpose of this notice is to inform you how we manage and process your personal data in compliance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and in accordance with our stated Privacy Notice.
By registering or allowing the registration of your personal data with us, either personally or through our website or in any other way, you agree to us processing your personal data for specific purposes, whether for services or products.
Our Data Promise
Kings and Barnhams will never sell or share your data, and your details will be kept safe and secure at all times when it is within our servers. As with all data communications through the internet, where your Personal Data has been sent electronically to any third party, i.e cloud
apps used by kings and Barnhams in their daily provision of services, Kings and Barnhams cannot provide complete guarantees that it will remain secure, although we will take all appropriate steps to minimise risk.
Your Personal Data will be retained in accordance with our Data Retention Policy. This Policy takes into account the purpose for which the data was collected, legal and regulatory requirements for retaining certain types of data and the reasonable record keeping requirements of Kings and Barnhams and the services or products provided by ourselves.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights in respect of your Personal Data that Kings and Barnhams processes:
● The Right to be Informed about the collection and use of your Personal Data.
● The Right to Access your Personal Data and supplementary information, including
how it is being used.
● The Right to Rectification of inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data.
● The Right to Erasure of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
● The Right to Restrict Processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
● The Right to Data Portability in certain circumstances.
● The Right to Object to Kings and Barnhams using your data for specific purposes.
● The Right to Information on how your Personal Data is used for profiling purposes.
● The Right to bring a complaint about Kings and Barnhams processing or handling of your Personal Data to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can do this through the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
If you have any questions about this Data Privacy Notice, or to make any request in accordance with your rights, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address given below.
Kings and Barnhams will respond to all requests without undue delay and not later than one month after the request has been received. Kings and
Barnhams will not charge a fee for responding to any requests in respect of your Personal Data Rights.
Retention of data
Where you have given us consent for us to use your data for marketing purposes, we will retain your data used for this purpose until you notify us you no longer wish us to do so.
Where data is stored regarding your requirements for the provision of Services, Products, Sales, etc., we will retain this information until 6 years after the provision of the last service, product or subsequent equivalent products or services the information relates to.
Where data is stored regarding your continued use of our services, for example Maintenance Contracts by any of our departments, we will retain these records until 6 years after the withdrawal from support of the product or services they relate to, or 6 years after the termination
of your last contract with us, whichever is the later.
Data which relates to billing or accounting purposes will be retained indefinitely for accountancy purposes.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Pinterest
Kings and Barnhams
3 George Edwards Road